More than ever, we are committed to offering you rare and memorable moments in our Maison. More than ever, our Ambassadeurs are striving to implement new procedures, new rituals, to brighten up your stay while respecting the strictest sanitary and safety measures. More than ever, Cheval Blanc Randheli invites you to discover a new Art of Emotion, to indulge in pure bliss with your loved ones.
Our Ambassadeurs are looking forward to welcoming you again, with generosity, humility and sincerity. You will find below the list of protection measures implemented for you.
We have been constantly updating our booking & cancellation policies since the outbreak of the pandemic, to offer you as much flexibility as possible. We kindly invite you to contact the Maison’s Reservation Department to enquire about the latest applicable terms and conditions: +960 656 1515, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, we would like to thank you for your continued trust, support and loyalty, and we remain at your entire disposal should you have any further questions.
CEO Cheval Blanc
Protection guidelines for our Guests and Ambassadeurs
In the context of easing the restrictions following the Covid-19 pandemic
The well-being and health of our Guests and Ambassadeurs is at the heart of the initiatives put in place by Cheval Blanc Randheli to guarantee their safety without compromising the quality of their experience with us, at all times.
The adopted measures are in alignment with hygiene and safety policies already in place at our Maison, and will be discretely implemented by our teams, to ensure peace of mind for our Guests during their stay.
Thus, the protocols, perfectly in-sink with the measures decreed by the government, have been integrated with our procedures to guarantee everyone’s well-being, and to offer those who so wish, a reduced number of points of contact.
Some of the most notable measures include:
- Effective April 20th 2021, all tourists and other travellers entering the Maldives two weeks after the 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccination are completed, do not require a Negative PCR test result to enter the country. Individuals who are not vaccinated or only partially vaccinated, with the exception of infants below one-year-old, must present a Negative PCR test result for COVID-19 on arrival. This document has to be in English and the said PCR test has to be conducted within a maximum of 96 hours prior to the guest departure to the Maldives. Upon arrival to our Maison and after being escorted to the villa, the Maison Doctor will simply proceed to a complimentary rapid test to ensure that all guests staying at Cheval Blanc Randheli are COVID-19 free. If the results are negative, guests will be able to fully enjoy their stay using all the facilities. If the results of Rapid Test upon arrival are positive, the Maison Doctor will proceed with PCR Testing to reconfirm the results and until such are received, guests will be invited to remain in the comfort of their villas until the results are rendered (up to 72 hours depending on volume of tests being performed). If the results of PCR Test are positive, the Maison Doctor will invite to a 14-day quarantine. In view of this extraordinary situation, the Ambassadeurs will take the utmosts care in creating fulfilling moments. Their imaginations know no limit when it comes to going above and beyond. A courtesy rate will be offered for the nights beyond the original reservation.
- All international travellers are required to submit an Online Health Declaration Form within 24 hours before their arrival and departure to and from the Maldives.
- Invitation to wear a mask in confined spaces such as during Cheval Blanc Randheli Seaplane transfers and at the Seaplane Salon
- Training of all teams on precautionary measures and new protocols
- Respect of physical social distancing
- Wearing of masks or visors by all Ambassadeurs
- Widespread provision and availability of hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes
- Strict protocol of disinfecting living spaces, increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all public spaces using certified products and equipment
- Significant reduction of physical contact points by the introduction of alternative solutions such as: oral communication, use of digital displays and media, etc.
- Personalisation of procedures, adaptable to individual requirements
It goes without saying that our teams remain entirely open to any specific needs of our Guests, adapting accordingly within the limits of safety measures.