Overlooking the Seine, flying over the Parisian scenery. From Notre-Dame to the Eiffel Tower, the ballet of strollers from the first balcony.
Beyond the horizon, the 46 suites sprawl with elegance and delicacy, in a contemporary atmosphere designed by Peter Marino. Rhythmed by Parisian lights, they invite to bask in the stunning panorama, from Notre-Dame to the Eiffel Tower, from the balconies or the winter gardens.
Bathed in light, generous volumes play with geometry, works of art mirror bespoke furniture pieces. The Parisian spirit steps in, like in a private residence. A delightful invitation to fly away with a loved one, family or friends, in this precious hideaway, pampered by an attentive and dedicated Majordome.
• 46 suites from 50 m² (540 sqft)
• Comfortable desk area
• Lounging area or separate living room bathed by the Parisian glow
• Generous bathroom with bathtub and walk-in hammam-shower, separate toilets
• Independent dressing room
• Stunning views overlooking Paris
• Signature Parisian Chic amenities, the iconic fragrance imagined by François Demachy, nose of the Maison Dior, specially for Cheval Blanc Paris
• Majordome service available 24/7, for all suites